Supply Chain Jobs
Wilmar Europe in Rotterdam is a fast growing and international processor and trader in the plant based oleochemicals industry. We are a strong proponent of sustainable growth and are strongly committed to corporate social responsibility and are a pioneer in that field in our industry.
Wilmar Europe's head office, where the trade and commercial activities for Europe are handled, is located at Delftseplein next to the Central Station in Rotterdam.
Due to the continuous growth and expansion of our activities we are consistently recruiting ambitious professionals for: Supply Chain Jobs
Our recruitment team is interested in supply chain professionals for several positions, are you looking for an opportunity to start or develop your career? Employees make the difference; that is why we are always looking for new enthusiastic colleagues who want to be part of our success. Wilmar Europe offers a dynamic and international working environment.
We offer various jobs such as:
- Shipping & Logistics Coordinator (packed/bulk cargo)
- Customer Service Logistics Coordinator (Junior)
- Admin Support
We are looking for candidates with:
- MBO in logistics, planning or supply chain
- Internship or experience working with companies engaged in export/import and/or trading activities is preferred
- Well-developed communication skills in English (spoken and written) is a must, Dutch , French, Spanish or German is a plus
- Good skills and knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT, Outlook)
- Commercial understanding and service minded.
- High level of accuracy
- Ability to cope with stress/unpredictable situations
- Knowledge of import /export documentations and international trading procedures
- Knowledge of transport and storage of bulk and packed cargo is preferred
- Good skills in ERP (SAP) software are preferred
- Pro-active and eager to find solutions and solve issues quickly
- Responsible and able to prioritize to meet short deadlines
- Naturally curious and with growth mindset
More about Wilmar Europe
Wilmar Europe in Rotterdam and Wilmar Oleochemicals in Rozenburg (Botlek-Rotterdam) together form the Wilmar Europe organization, which in turn is part of Wilmar International. Wilmar International is founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Singapore. Today, Wilmar is a world leader in processing, trading and merchandising oilseeds, edible oils and sugars, specialty fats and oleochemicals, biodiesel and grain. It has more than 500 factories and an extensive distribution network in China, India, Indonesia and some 50 other countries on all continents. Wilmar is a strong proponent of sustainable growth and is strongly committed to corporate social responsibility and is a pioneer in that field in her industry.
Wilmar Europe's head office where the trade and commercial activities for Europe are handled, is based in Rotterdam. In addition, Wilmar Europe has offices in Germany, France, Spain and Italy and joint ventures in Italy, Poland, Switzerland, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.
Quality, service, and reliability are the cornerstones to Wilmar’s reputation as an international processor and trader in the edible oils and oleochemicals industry. For further information about Wilmar visit our international website wilmar-international.com
We offer you:
A dynamic job based in the city centre of Rotterdam within an inspiring team with the opportunity to bring up your ideas. Taking responsibilities and personal development is self-evident within our company. Wilmar Europe Trading B.V. offers good salary and benefits package:
- 30 holidays per year
- 13th month
- A pension scheme paid in full by Wilmar
- Participation in the employer's collective fitness scheme and health insurance
- Various other insurances paid for by Wilmar
- Partial work from home options
If you wish to be considered for this position, please submit your application online with your curriculum vitae (in English) via werkenbijwilmar.nl
Wilmar Europe is growing significantly and has a demand for ambitious professionals to join our organisation. Employees make the difference; this is the reason why we are always looking for new enthusiastic colleagues who want to be part of our success. Wilmar Europe offers a dynamic and international work environment. We appreciate if our employees take their own initiative and bring in new ideas, next to taking responsibility.
Our European headquarters is in the city centre of Rotterdam near the Central Station.
For recruitment agencies:
We have made a conscious decision to do the recruitment ourselves. Therefore, we kindly ask you to not forward any candidates, as we will not accept their applications.
You will enter data that will be stored in a database. This information will be treated carefully and confidentially. Your data will not be provided to third parties. Based on this data, we can check to what extent it matches vacancies.
By sending the application, you agree that your data will be stored in a database in accordance with the aforementioned conditions.< /p>
We will only use the data for the purposes stated above. You can withdraw consent at any time by contacting us.