Jr. Technical Customer Support Assistant
Wilmar Europe in Rotterdam is a fast growing and international processor and trader in the plant based oleochemicals industry. We are a strong proponent of sustainable growth and are strongly committed to corporate social responsibility and are a pioneer in that field in our industry.
Wilmar Europe's head office where the trade and commercial activities for Europe are handled, is located at Delftseplein next to the Central Station in Rotterdam.
Due to the expansion of our activities, we are currently looking for a self-starting and hands-on: Jr. Technical Customer Support Assistant
This position provides support to the business in respect to product parameters/limits as defined by the applicable laws and industry standards and/or customers. To support the business processes of purchasing, blending, storing, and loading out and includes handling non-conformities. The product portfolio comprises oleochemicals, vegetable oils and fats for food or feed markets.
- Provide technical support to the business related to the company’s portfolio of products
- Assist with the specifications Management, including LIMS government and control of the analysis results and release/block batches for Food/Feed products only
- Control agreed (customer/) product specifications and legal compliance
- Be the first point of contact for out-of-spec-situations
- Coordinate between Wilmar Europe Trading and external labs for monitoring
- Check invoices related to performed lab analyses
- Advise on asking concessions or suggest internal product related rejection by the customer
- Support the development of new products and processes
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Bachelor or MBO in chemistry
- Sufficient knowledge (validation) analytical methods
- Speaking/reading/writing fluent English
- Good skills in MS Office
- Sufficient product knowledge is highly preferred
More about Wilmar Europe
Wilmar Europe in Rotterdam and Wilmar Oleochemicals in Rozenburg (Botlek-Rotterdam) together form the Wilmar Europe organization, which in turn is part of Wilmar International. Wilmar International is founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Singapore. Today, Wilmar is a world leader in processing, trading and merchandising oilseeds, edible oils and sugars, specialty fats and oleochemicals, biodiesel and grain. It has more than 500 factories and an extensive distribution network in China, India, Indonesia and some 50 other countries on all continents. Wilmar is a strong proponent of sustainable growth and is strongly committed to corporate social responsibility and is a pioneer in that field in her industry.
Wilmar Europe's head office where the trade and commercial activities for Europe are handled, is based in Rotterdam. In addition, Wilmar Europe has offices in Germany, France, Spain and Italy and joint ventures in Italy, Poland, Switzerland, Ukraine and the United Kingdom.
Quality, service and reliability are the cornerstones to Wilmar’s reputation as an international processor and trader in the edible oils and oleochemicals industry.
We offer you:
A dynamic and a Rotterdam based job within an inspiring team with the opportunity to bring up your ideas. Taking responsibilities and personal development is self-evident within our company. Wilmar Europe offers an attractive salary and benefits package:
- 30 holidays per year
- 13th month
- Pension scheme paid in full by Wilmar
- Participation in the employer's collective fitness scheme
- Various other insurances paid for by Wilmar
- Work from home possibilities
If you are interested in this vacancy and working for our company, please send your curriculum vitae in the English language via our website www.werkenbijwilmar.nl. For more information on Wilmar you can also check on our international website www.wilmarinternational.com.
For recruitment agencies:
We have made a conscious decision to do the recruitment ourselves. Therefore, we kindly ask you to not forward any candidates, as we will not accept their applications.
You will enter data that will be stored in a database. This information will be treated carefully and confidentially. Your data will not be provided to third parties. Based on this data, we can check to what extent it matches vacancies.
By sending the application, you agree that your data will be stored in a database in accordance with the aforementioned conditions.< /p>
We will only use the data for the purposes stated above. You can withdraw consent at any time by contacting us.