Business Systems Analyst
Wilmar Europe in Rotterdam is a fast growing and international processor and trader in the plant based oleochemicals industry. We are a strong proponent of sustainable growth and are strongly committed to corporate social responsibility and are a pioneer in that field in our industry.
Wilmar Europe's head office where the trade and commercial activities for Europe are handled, is located at Delftseplein next to the Central Station in Rotterdam.
Due to the expansion of our activities, we are currently looking for a dedicated: Business Systems Analyst
In this role you will coordinate and support the business application team on operational level in the day-to-day business. This includes but is not limited to initiating, developing, implementing, supporting, maintaining, troubleshooting, and enhancing (global) business applications based on business processes/needs, policies, and tooling, as well as to provide support to the application users. A firm focus on the logistical modules (MM, SD, PP) from our current SAP ECC 6 ERP system will be a main focal point in this role.
- Coordinate the activities of the business applications team with regards to initiating, developing, implementing, supporting, maintaining, troubleshooting, and enhancing (global) business applications
- Lead projects and coordinate the projects of the team members in alignment with the IT Manager Europe and global IT management on priorities & (global) standards
- Pro-actively identify areas of improvement on existing IT-applications and their interfaces, like ERP (SAP), middleware, and satellite systems
- Ensure that applicable business processes are properly identified, standardized, and documented for new or to be modified applications
- Assist in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving defects encountered during the various stages of project delivery and operational use of the business applications
- Cooperate with internal stakeholders & 3rd parties to finalize technical design, including the integration of existing or new software-solutions to address the business requirements and training/support of end users, using the applicable tooling
- Perform operational tasks to ensure the smooth operation of production applications and/or platforms
- Be the liaison between the business applications team and the Infra-team and Wilmar Global IT support teams (Mulesoft, OutSystems, SAP)
- Share and implement best practices where applicable
- Coordinate change requests and deploy processes in cooperation with other process- and application analysts
- Actively support the implementation of, and communication about global applications, policies, and procedures, a.o. related to Master Data management
- Lead, develop and contribute to the appraisals of team members to ensure individuals meet the job standards
We are looking for a candidate with:
- A bachelor’s degree (HBO) or equivalent proven previous experience & work complexity
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and preferably Dutch
- Outstanding coordination skills
- Good understanding of business processes and willingness to change processes and systems if the rapid growth of the company requires
- Working knowledge of ERP systems (SAP) and custom developed applications (.NET, DEVOPS, Azure)
- Experience with migrations to SAP RISE & S4/HANA has a preference
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse groups, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Experience in managing projects
- Ability to see the bigger picture
More about Wilmar Europe
Wilmar Europe in Rotterdam and Wilmar Oleochemicals in Rozenburg (Botlek-Rotterdam) together form the Wilmar Europe organization, which in turn is part of Wilmar International. Wilmar International is founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Singapore. Today, Wilmar is a world leader in processing, trading and merchandising oilseeds, edible oils and sugars, specialty fats and oleochemicals, biodiesel and grain. It has more than 500 factories and an extensive distribution network in China, India, Indonesia and some 50 other countries on all continents. Wilmar is a strong proponent of sustainable growth and is strongly committed to corporate social responsibility and is a pioneer in that field in her industry.
Wilmar Europe's head office where the trade and commercial activities for Europe are handled, is based in Rotterdam. In addition, Wilmar Europe has offices in Germany, France, Spain and Italy and joint ventures in Italy, Poland, Switzerland, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.
Quality, service, and reliability are the cornerstones to Wilmar’s reputation as an international processor and trader in the edible oils and oleochemicals industry. For further information about Wilmar visit our international website wilmar-international.com
We offer you
A dynamic job based in the city centre of Rotterdam within an inspiring team with the opportunity to bring up your ideas. Taking responsibilities and personal development is self-evident within our company. Wilmar Europe offers good salary and benefits package:
- 30 holidays per year
- 13th month
- Pension scheme paid in full by Wilmar
- Participation in the employer's collective fitness scheme
- Various other insurances paid for by Wilmar
- Partial work from home options
If you wish to be considered for this position, please submit your application online with your curriculum vitae (in English) via werkenbijwilmar.nl
For recruitment agencies:
We have made a conscious decision to do the recruitment ourselves. Therefore, we kindly ask you to not forward any candidates, as we will not accept their applications.
You will enter data that will be stored in a database. This information will be treated carefully and confidentially. Your data will not be provided to third parties. Based on this data, we can check to what extent it matches vacancies.
By sending the application, you agree that your data will be stored in a database in accordance with the aforementioned conditions.< /p>
We will only use the data for the purposes stated above. You can withdraw consent at any time by contacting us.