QA Compliance Manager
Wilmar Europe in Rotterdam and Wilmar Oleochemicals in Rozenburg (Botlek-Rotterdam) together form the Wilmar Europe organization, which in turn is part of Wilmar International. Wilmar International was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Singapore. Today, Wilmar is a world leader in processing and trading oilseeds, refining edible oils and sugars, producing specialty fats and oleo chemicals, biodiesel and fertilizers, and processing grain. It has more than 500 factories and an extensive distribution network in China, India, Indonesia and some 50 other countries on all continents. Wilmar is a strong proponent of sustainable growth and is strongly committed to corporate social responsibility and is a pioneer in that field in her industry.
Wilmar Europe's head office is located at Delftseplein next to the Central Station in Rotterdam. In addition to the office in Rotterdam, Wilmar Europe has offices in Germany, France, Spain and Italy and joint ventures in Italy, Poland, Switzerland, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.
The Rozenburg plant was started in 2014 and produces vegetable fatty alcohols and derivatives by hydrogenation of methyl esters. The fatty alcohols are used as a raw material for surfactant components mainly used in detergents and household & personal care products. Our factory is currently being expanded with a new tank farm for the storage of basic oleochemicals. Later this year, this tank park will be delivered ready for use, including a second truck loading station.
Quality, service, and reliability are the cornerstones to Wilmar’s reputation as an international processor and trader in the edible oils and oleochemicals industry.
We are currently looking for an experienced: QA Compliance Manager
This position ensures compliance with the various quality standards, laws, and regulations applicable to Wilmar Oleochemicals BV at our factory in Rozenburg (Botlek-Rotterdam). You will also ensure that awareness of these standards is actively being promoted. To be successful in this role candidates need to be detailed oriented and precise, ensuring tasks are completed in accordance with quality standards.
- Ensure compliance, implementation, and maintenance of:
- Environmental permit
- Seveso and Wabo compliance
- ISO 9001 quality management system
- ISO 14001 environmental management system
- ISO 45001 Occupational health & safety system (previous OHSAS 18001)
- HACCP food safety system according to ISO/FSSC22000 standard/system
- GMP+ animal feed quality and safety system
- Halal system
- Kosher system
- Set up, implement, and maintain the Handbook Management System in accordance with the various industry standards for which the company is certified or needs to be certified
- Organise annual management reviews
- Implement and maintain Risk Inventory & Evaluations and Action plan (RI&E, PvA)
- Organize and perform trainings such as: Food Feed Safety Awareness, NCIP and Kosher-Halal
- Coordinate audits from certification bodies and customers including follow up
- Follow up non-conformities or suggestions for improvements and outcomes of internal/external audits
- Ensure development and execution of the internal audit program in line with required standards
- Suggest and implement continuous improvement(s)
- Control of Documented Management System
- Anticipate future (inter)national laws, legislation, guidelines, and standards
- Analyse registrations and reports related to QESH
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferable chemistry or chemical engineering)
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience
- Speaking/reading/writing fluent English & Dutch
- Technical background and analytical/statistical skills are desired
- Specific training in Quality (assurance) Management
- Extensive knowledge of applicable legislation, such as (but not limited to): Seveso, Environment
We offer you:
Wilmar Europe offers a dynamic and international working environment. We appreciate it if our employees take the initiative and offer new ideas in addition to taking responsibility. We grow and continue to grow. Quality, safety, teamwork, innovation, sustainability, and reliability are the core values Wilmar stands for.
Wilmar Europe Trading B.V. offers a good salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
The Wilmar Europe organization is growing and regularly needs ambitious professionals to join our organisation. Employees make the difference; that is why we are always looking for new enthusiastic colleagues who want to be part of our success.
If you are interested in this vacancy and in working for our company, please send your curriculum vitae in the English language via our website www.werkenbijwilmar.nl. For more information on Wilmar, you can also check on our international website www.wilmarinternational.com.
Wilmar Europe is growing significantly and has a demand for ambitious professionals to join our organisation. Employees make the difference; this is the reason why we are always looking for new enthusiastic colleagues who want to be part of our success. Wilmar Europe offers a dynamic and international work environment. We appreciate if our employees take their own initiative and bring in new ideas, next to taking responsibility.
Our European headquarters is in the city centre of Rotterdam near the Central Station.
For recruitment agencies:
We have made a conscious decision to do the recruitment ourselves. Therefore, we kindly ask you to not forward any candidates, as we will not accept their applications.
You will enter data that will be stored in a database. This information will be treated carefully and confidentially. Your data will not be provided to third parties. Based on this data, we can check to what extent it matches vacancies.
By sending the application, you agree that your data will be stored in a database in accordance with the aforementioned conditions.< /p>
We will only use the data for the purposes stated above. You can withdraw consent at any time by contacting us.