Admin Support Operations
Wilmar Europe in Rotterdam is a fast growing and international processor and trader in the plant based oleochemicals industry. We are a strong proponent of sustainable growth and are strongly committed to corporate social responsibility and are a pioneer in that field in our industry.
Wilmar Europe's head office, where the trade and commercial activities for Europe are handled, is located at Delftseplein next to the Central Station in Rotterdam.
Due to the continuous growth and expansion of our activities, we are currently looking for a self-starting and hands-on:
Admin Support Operations
In this role you will support the Operations department which coordinates both the physical and administrative flow of inbound and outbound shipments from our factories in Asia to our production plants in Europe or onward to our clients all over Europe. This could be goods in bulk or in packed form. This position is an ideal position for future supply chain professionals.
- File shipping documents (inbound & outbound)
- Request Long Term Supplier Declarations
- Prepare stock reports, delivery forecast reporting, and dashboard report
- VAT evidence of transport for FCA & EX-Works
- Update RSPO file and documents
- Scan documents to SharePoint and share with the various stakeholders
- Create vessel files and split shipping documents for further processing
- Prepare approval batches and post final invoices in SAP
- Prepare monthly gain/loss stock management overview
- Provide support to customs department
- Provide support to both operations teams when required
- Update COO folder, and traceability folder
We are looking for a candidate with:
- HBO/MBO level (4)
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position is a plus
- Fluent in English, ability to speak other languages is a plus
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to cope with stress/unpredictable situations
- Good skills in MS Office software
- Good skills in ERP software
More about Wilmar Europe
Wilmar Europe in Rotterdam and Wilmar Oleochemicals in Rozenburg (Botlek-Rotterdam) together form the Wilmar Europe organization, which in turn is part of Wilmar International. Wilmar International is founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Singapore. Today, Wilmar is a world leader in processing, trading and merchandising oilseeds, edible oils and sugars, specialty fats and oleochemicals, biodiesel and grain. It has more than 500 factories and an extensive distribution network in China, India, Indonesia and some 50 other countries on all continents. Wilmar is a strong proponent of sustainable growth and is strongly committed to corporate social responsibility and is a pioneer in that field in her industry.
Wilmar Europe's head office where the trade and commercial activities for Europe are handled, is based in Rotterdam. In addition, Wilmar Europe has offices in Germany, France, Spain and Italy and joint ventures in Italy, Poland, Switzerland, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.
Quality, service, and reliability are the cornerstones to Wilmar’s reputation as an international processor and trader in the edible oils and oleochemicals industry. For further information about Wilmar visit our international website wilmar-international.com
We offer you:
A dynamic job based in the city centre of Rotterdam within an inspiring team with the opportunity to bring up your ideas. Taking responsibilities and personal development is self-evident within our company. Wilmar Europe Trading B.V. offers good salary and benefits package:
- 30 holidays per year
- 13th month
- A pension scheme paid in full by Wilmar
- Participation in the employer's collective fitness scheme and health insurance
- Various other insurances paid for by Wilmar
- Partial work from home options
If you wish to be considered for this position, please submit your application online with your curriculum vitae (in English) via werkenbijwilmar.nl
Wilmar Europe is growing significantly and has a demand for ambitious professionals to join our organisation. Employees make the difference; this is the reason why we are always looking for new enthusiastic colleagues who want to be part of our success. Wilmar Europe offers a dynamic and international work environment. We appreciate if our employees take their own initiative and bring in new ideas, next to taking responsibility.
Our European headquarters is in the city centre of Rotterdam near the Central Station.
For recruitment agencies:
We have made a conscious decision to do the recruitment ourselves. Therefore, we kindly ask you to not forward any candidates, as we will not accept their applications.
Sie werden Daten eingeben, die in einer Datenbank gespeichert werden. Diese Daten werden sorgfältig und vertraulich behandelt. Ihre Daten werden nicht an Dritte weitergegeben. Mit dem Absenden der Bewerbung erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden